The goal of Fruit City Church is to reach non-believing people, to connect them with other Christians, to help them grow in their faith, and to challenge the growing to discover their ministry and to honor God with their life.
The central objective of this ministry is to build people by "Developing Fruitful Lives". God gave me a vision to lead people and build a community by the teaching and preaching of God's holy word. The ministry's desire is to build this community by using the fruit of the spirit. Teaching children how to become great young men and women, teaching young men and women how to become great adults and to build strong families using God's resources.
Further, through an example of excellence in ministry, this church will inspire others to achieve excellence in every area of their lives, ministry and careers. Using the Word of God as our guide, we will enrich the lives of the believers and encourage them in every state of their lives to fulfill their potential.
What we Believe and Preach....
1. We Believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
2. We Believe there is One God, eternally existing in Three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We Believe in the Blessed Hope. The personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
4. We Believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
5. We Believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.
6. We Believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who pray in faith to receive.
7. We Believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provide healing for the human body in answer to a believing prayer.
8. We Believe in Water Baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
Bedrock principles are building blocks that serve as foundation of our existence: